Weekend breaks to Disneyland Paris
Immerse yourself in the magic and wonder of your favourite Disney stories with a holiday to Disneyland Paris. Whether you’re considering a holiday with family or friends, it promises to be nothing but supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
With 2 parks (Disneyland and the Walt Disney Studios), attractions and Disney characters galore, there’s something for everyone. One minute you could be in the throws of adventure on a pirate ship, fighting Zorg alongside Buzz Lightyear, plunging 13 stories in The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™ or getting a selfie with Goofy and the gang.
Holidays in Paris Disneyland
Did you know...?
Mickey Mouse is hidden throughout the park
320 million people have visited Disneyland Paris
Every Sleeping Beauty's Castle in Disney parks are different
Current Disneyland Paris Offer
It is never too early to book Disneyland Paris!
Plan your next visit to Disneyland Paris and stay in the brand new 4* Hotel New York - The Art of Marvel! When you arrive, you'll receive an exclusive Marvel print and one free non-alcoholic drink.
If you plan on visiting Disneyland Paris before 30th March 2022, book by 29th July 2021 to get this offer.
Save in 2021 & 2022
Get big savings on your Hotel and Park Tickets when you book a trip to Disneyland Paris, staying in an official Disney Hotel. In 2022, Disneyland Paris will be celebrating its 30th Anniversary, making it an extra magical year to enjoy its parks.
- November 2021: save by staying on the 1st - 4th, 7th- 8th, 16th, 22nd, 23rd or 30th
- February 2022: save by staying on the 6th, 8th, 10th, 27th or 28th
- March 2022: save by staying on the 1st – 3rd, 6th – 10th, 13th - 17th, 22nd or 28th
- December 2021: save by staying on the 8th or 12th - 15th
- March 2022: save by staying on the 1st – 2nd, 8th – 9th, 22nd – 23rd or 29th
All offers are subject to availability at all times.
* T&C’s Apply
Free Dining Terms & Conditions:
- Breakfast: Voucher valid for breakfast at hotel
- Half Board Plus: Breakfast voucher for hotel plus Meal Voucher for lunch or dinner to be used in selected restaurants in either hotel or theme park
- Full Board: Breakfast voucher for hotel plus Meal Vouchers for lunch and dinner to be used in selected restaurants in either hotel or theme park
Disneyland Paris Accommodation & Park Tickets
- Official Disney Hotels
- Hotels Near Theme Parks
- Disneyland Park Ticket Prices
Official Disney Hotels
You have a choice of 6 official Disney hotels within the theme park to choose from. The entrance to the theme park is included in the price of your holiday for the duration of the stay. For example: Stay for 4 nights at a Disney hotel and you have entrance to both parks for 5 days.
To get the best value for your money, start your holiday any day from Sunday to Thursday and you'll get the best prices - arriving Friday or Saturday costs more.
The official Disney hotels are:
- Santa Fe
- Sequoia Lodge
- Newport Bay Club
- New York
- Disneyland Hotel
Free Half Board Offers at Disneyland Paris
Our Official Disney hotels often offer half board upgrades, but what exactly do they consist of? The half board upgrade includes quick service breakfast vouchers and meal vouchers that you can use for either lunch or dinner at selected restaurants throughout Disneyland theme park - spend less time thinking about food and more time having fun!
If the half board upgrade isn't included in your holiday, you can easily add it to your booking at an additional cost. The half board plan works the same as the free half board upgrade but instead of a quick service breakfast, you will have a continental or American breakfast, depending on your hotel.
Hotels Near Theme Parks
We also offer hotels just outside the park where the entrance to the two Disneyland parks is not included in the price. We can book Disneyland park tickets for you - below are sample prices.
Our bestselling hotels near the theme park are:
- Campanile Val de France
- Explorers at Disneyland Paris
- Vienna Dream Castle
- Vienna Magic Castle
Disneyland Park Ticket Prices
Below are sample prices for entrance to Disneyland theme parks.
- 2 days / both parks: €173 (adult 12yrs+) | €160 (child 3-11yrs)
- 3 days / both parks: €216 (adult 12yrs+) | €199 (child 3-11yrs)
- 4 days / both parks: €255 (adult 12yrs+) | €234 (child 3-11yrs)
* prices for holiday packages and park tickets subject to change
Disneyland Paris Transfers & Weather
Airport: Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
You can get the high-speed TGV train direct to Disneyland Paris. It departs from CDG Terminal 2, takes approx. 12 minutes and costs €35pp return.
You can also get a private transfer. It takes approx. 40-60mins. Return prices are from approx. €30pp based on 4 sharing, €40pp based on 3 sharing and €60pp based on 2 sharing.
This is a slightly longer option. It's approx. €46 per person return and the journey time is approx. 90mins.
* Private Transfers & shuttles can be added to your holiday at time of booking or up to 72 hrs before travel. We do not make reservations for the high-speed train (TGV).