Sometimes all you need is a weekend away to feel like new. With so much to see and do, you can make your city break as touristy or as niche as you desire. From exploring castles of centuries ago to sampling the best rooftop bars, a city break is all about you.
At Click&Go, we love experiencing new cultures, new cities and creating new memories. Our holiday experts have hand-picked the best accommodation that puts you at the heart of the city and gives you a perfect base to discover all your chosen city has to offer.
Did You Know…?
88 European city break destinations to choose from
Lisbon is the fastest-growing city destination with our customers
Our expert team hand-pick all our accommodation
€1 holiday deposit on breaks with Aer Lingus flights booked 10+ weeks in advance
European City Breaks
With Europe on our doorstep, there's no end to the city breaks you can take. In the same amount of time it takes to travel from Dublin to Cork, you could be starting an adventure in favourite cities like Rome, Prague, Krakow or Budapest or the more off-the-beaten-track cities like Porto, Wroclaw or Seville. There’s a city break for every interest and every holidaymaker from cities famous for their food to cities famous for classical music and opera to cities with world-class museums.
- Families: Paris Disneyland is a magical destination for families. Combine with a day in Paris to get culture in the mix.
- Nightlife: From the ruin bars in Budapest to the outrageous nightclubs of Berlin to the nocturnal social scene in Barcelona where nothing happens before 2am, Europe’s nightlife is remarkable.
- Food: Lisbon is famous for its custard tarts (pastéis de nata), Amsterdam for its waffles, pancakes and cheese and Rome for all the pasta you could imagine.
Discover the World of Disney
Find out more
USA City Breaks
From the City that Never Sleeps to the City of Angels, the USA is filled with exciting city destinations. There are so many places to see and so much to do that you’ll never get bored of a transatlantic trip. From 7hrs to the east coast to 11hrs to the west, a city break in the USA has never been more accessible with regular direct flights. Whether you want to party in Las Vegas, lounge on South Beach in Miami, explore the concrete jungle of New York or spot celebs in Los Angeles, there’s a USA city break for you.
- Families: Families should try New York to experience the hustle and bustle. With so many museums and unique attractions, kids won’t be bored. Orlando, the Theme Park Capital of the World, is also an unforgettable, thrill-filled destination for families.
- Nightlife: The USA is a melting pot for different cultures and cuisine. It would take over 20 years to try all New York’s restaurants, Las Vegas is a mecca for celebrity chefs and Seattle has one of the country’s most famous food markets.
- Food:If you want to sample some of America’s finest nightlife, head to Miami on the east coast, or the legendary Las Vegas on the west.