Terms & Conditions
The term "HolidayswithAerLingus" or "us" or "we" refers to SimplySun Ltd., trading as Holidays with Aer Lingus - the owner of the website whose registered office is 27-32 Talbot Street, Dublin 1, Ireland. Our company registration number is 476506 and we are registered in Ireland. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without SimplySun Ltd., trading as Holidays with Aer Lingus's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Ireland.
If you have any queries / difficulties in relation to your on-line booking, please contact SimplySun Ltd., trading as Holidays with Aer Lingus 01 539 7799
"Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the material contained in this website, complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Please note that SimplySun Ltd., trading as Holidays with Aer Lingus reserve the right to alter the prices and holiday details advertised on this website at any time. Errors and omissions excepted."
Total Payment Protection Policy (topp) cover:
In compliance with the Tour Operators and Travel Agents (Bonding) Regulations 1983, an insurance policy has been arranged with Travel & General Insurance Services Limited (t&g), to protect customers’ prepayments in the unlikely event of our financial failure, and paid in respect of:
- flight inclusive package sold to customers, and whose flights depart from, outside of the Republic of Ireland but within the EEA. For flight packages departing from the Republic of Ireland, this protection is provided through the Commission of Aviation Regulation (CAR).
- a refund of such prepayments if customers have not yet travelled, or
- making arrangements to enable the holiday to continue if customers have already travelled
- repatriation of customers as may be applicable, subject to the terms of the insurance policy.
In the unlikely event of financial failure please contact the claims helpline on +44(0)1702 811397. A copy of the policy is available on request.
This policy is provided by Travel & General Insurance Services Limited (t&g), registered number 02527363 and underwritten by Hiscox SA, (reference number RCS Luxembourg B217018). Hiscox SA is subject to the supervision of the Commissariat aux Assurances with its branch in Ireland being registered with the Companies Registration Office (company number 908764) and regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland (reference C184313). t&g are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (number 113849).
Terms and Conditions of Use
Please ensure that you (referred to as the "User", "you" or "your") read these TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE with care as they govern your use of and access to this Web Site (the "Site"). If you do not accept them, please do not use this Site. TO USERS OF THIS SITE the following provisions apply:
- This Site is owned and operated by SimplySun Ltd., trading as Holidays with Aer Lingus (referred to as "HolidayswithAerLingus.com ", "we", "us" or "our"), which expression shall also include associated companies including, where the context requires, our third party suppliers and any other person involved with the provision or maintenance of this Site.
- The information provided on the pages of this Site, including these TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, may not be up to date and is subject to change and revision by SimplySun Ltd., trading as Holidays with Aer Lingus from time to time without notification. Any such change or revision shall be made for bona fide operational technical or commercial reasons. You should periodically revisit this Site to review the then current information including these TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE as you will be deemed to have accepted any changes if you continue to access this Site.
- While every effort has been made to ensure accuracy SimplySun Ltd., trading as Holidays with Aer Lingus cannot accept responsibility for errors or omissions. Neither SimplySun Ltd., trading as Holidays with Aer Lingus nor any third parties who may provide information to SimplySun Ltd., trading as Holidays with Aer Lingusfor dissemination purposes shall have any responsibility for or be liable in respect of the content or the accuracy of the information so provided, or for any errors or omissions therein.
- In accessing this Site, the User accepts that information messages and electronic mail passing over the Internet may not be free from interference by third parties. Consequently, SimplySun Ltd., trading as Holidays with Aer Linguscannot guarantee the privacy or confidentiality of any information relating to the User passing over the Internet. The User shall be responsible for the content of all communications to this Site, including its lawfulness, truthfulness and accuracy.
- All offers and quoted prices are subject to availability and to change - normal terms and conditions apply.
Accommodation and Rating Guide:
Under our pricing section within our on-line booking facility, we have listed the official classification of properties within the EU. These include 2, 3 and 4 key properties and three star, four star and five star hotels. Equally, countries outside the EU all have an official method of categorising their hotels and these do not really differ widely from European standards. However, it should be noted in all cases that SimplySun Ltd., trading as Holidays with Aer Lingus, has no remit in such categorisations. These are wholly the responsibility of the relevant Tourist Authority in the relevant country. Tourist Authorities may classify hotels for offering various facilities, for providing different standards of accommodation etc. but all are offered an official key or star rating from their local Authority. SimplySun Ltd., trading as Holidays with Aer Lingus, cannot and does not provide or bestow any official categories.
Please use this information as a general guide only as official categories in our opinion, are not really indicative of the standard of accommodation.
2. TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We retain two types of information:
This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify, contact you or process services on your behalf and may include your name, address, email address, user IP addresses in circumstances where they have not been deleted, clipped or anonymised, telephone number, and billing information. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us or have authorised us to obtain it.
Like most web sites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our web site. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses where they have been clipped or anonymised, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our web site.
3. PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE HOLD YOUR INFORMATION
We use the Non-Personal Data gathered from visitors to our web site in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise our web site.
We will process any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the services you have ordered.
- to contact you if required in connection with your service order or to respond to any communications you might send to us.
- to send you the SimplySun Ltd., trading as Holidays with Aer Lingus Newsletter and to communicate with you about SimplySun Ltd., trading as Holidays with Aer Lingus activities.
4. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We may provide Non-Personal Data to third parties, where such information is combined with similar information of other users of our web site. For example, we might inform third parties regarding the number of unique users who visit our web site, the demographic breakdown of our community users of our web site, or the activities that visitors to our web site engage in while on our web site. The third parties to whom we may provide this information may include potential or actual advertisers, providers of advertising services (including web site tracking services), commercial partners, sponsors, licensees, researchers and other similar parties.
We will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties unless you have consented to this disclosure or unless the third party is required to fulfil your service order (in such circumstances, the third party is bound by similar data protection requirements. We will disclose your Personal Data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement.
We may disclose your information to our service providers (which could be located outside Ireland/EEA) for the purpose of providing you with our services, including your flight or holiday. We may also disclose your information to companies who act as "data processors" on our behalf. These purposes include administration, providing services (and contacting you where necessary), customer care, improving our service, business management and operation, re-organisation/structuring of our business (or our group companies), risk assessment, security and crime prevention/detection, research and analysis, marketing, monitoring, assessing customer purchasing preferences, dispute resolution, credit checking and debt collection. If we search against the files of credit reference agencies, they will record the search and hence the way in which you conduct your account with us may be shared with other lenders and credit agencies.
Sensitive Personal Data: Some of your Personal Data may be considered "sensitive personal data" under the Data Protection Act 1988 as amended. (This includes, for example, any information relating to health, religion, ethnic origin or political persuasion.)
Outside the European Economic Area (EEA), controls on data protection in such countries may not be as strong as the legal requirements in this country.
5. SALE OF BUSINESS
Your Personal Data is held on secured servers hosted bySimplySun Ltd., trading as Holidays with Aer Lingus and on secured servers at our premises. The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your Personal Data.
7. UPDATING, VERIFYING AND DELETING PERSONAL DATA
You may inform us of any changes in your Personal Data, and in accordance with our obligations under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003, Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on the Protection of Individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and on the Free Movement of Such Data, and any implementing and/or amending legislation as may be adopted in Ireland from time to time, we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly. To find out what Personal Data we hold on you or to have your Personal Data updated, amended or removed from our database, please contact SimplySun Ltd., trading as Holidays with Aer Lingus on 01 - 637 1658. Any such data subject requests may be subject to the prescribed fee.